Uniti Acceptance Inc. is fully equipped to handle all of your notary public needs. Whether you require assistance with the official witnessing of signatures for loan documentation, business contracts, property deeds, or something else, Uniti Acceptance can get it done correctly, quickly, and at an affordable price. We strive to make the entire notary process as efficient and hassle-free as possible, and have helped many satisfied customers from all across the San Fernando Valley. Call us at (818) 772-7200 for more information and stop in today to get your important documents notarized by one of our skilled and dedicated associates.
What is a Notary Public?
A notary public is someone who is appointed by the state government to witness a number of different acts relating to signing documents. They are impartial individuals who are put in place to prevent fraud from occurring. Notaries have to follow certain rules and regulations without exercising personal discretion. Their main duty is to screen individuals who are coming in to get important documents signed, such as powers of attorney, wills, property deeds, marriage licenses and more.
These individuals have to be aware of all the different types of documents they are going to oversee to make sure everything falls in line with the rules of the law. They also can’t bring their own personal opinions into play when it comes to overseeing the signing of important documents and signing their name on the line. Their job is to verify the parties identities and oversee their signatures on the documents.
Uniti Acceptance offers Quality Notary Public Services
There are a number of different things that notary publics can handle for you. Some of the different notary services we offer are:
- Fictitious Business Name Statement – When you get a fictitious business name, you are able to do business as a particular name without having to spend a lot of money and without having to go through and create a new business entity. This allows you to advertise and accept payments under your business name.
- Apostilles|Apostilles – We can authenticate public official signatures on any documents you bring us for use outside of the United States. Depending on the destination country, you might need a certification or an apostille.
- Attorney Services
- Estate Planning
- Homestead Deeds
- UCC Filings
- Records Search
- Recorder Filing Services
- County Clerk Services
- County Jail Notary Services
- Power of Attorney
- Trademarks or Service Marks – Trademarks are a phrase, word, design or symbol that distinguishes and identifies the source of one party’s goods from someone else’s. Service marks are similar to trademarks except that they identify a service instead of a product.
- Miscellaneous Filings
- Corporations, Limited Liability Corporations, Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, Non-Profit and Limited Liability Partnerships
How Uniti Acceptance Helps with Your Notary Needs
At Uniti Acceptance, we are ready to handle whatever it is you need when it comes to our range of notary public services. Whether you simply need someone to witness your signing a business contract, loan or property deed or something else, you can trust in our team of professionals to step up and get the job done right for you. Our goal is to get you taken care of as quickly and accurately as we can, while staying within your budget.
It doesn’t matter what it is that you need done because you can trust in us to handle the manner efficiently and without hassle. Because of this, we have been able to help countless individuals in the Winnetka area for quite some time. We have an assortment of professionals who are standing by to handle whatever it is that you need done. Just call upon one of our dedicated and licensed professionals to address your needs quickly and easily.
Pricing for Notary Services
Depending on what type of notary services you need, the pricing is going to vary accordingly. To give you an idea of what type of prices you are going to pay, here are some of our minimums:
- Notarization with Acknowledgement $10
- Notarization with Jurat $10
- Per Protest for Non-Payment $10
- Certified Copy of a Power of Attorney $10
- Per Notice of Protest $5
- Per Deposition $20
- Recording a Protest $5
- $5 for an Oath and $5 for a Certificate
Basic notary services run $10 per notarized signature, which is the state approved fee. In the event we have to travel to your location, there might be an additional fee added on to the cost. The fee is determined based on how far we have to travel.
Reserving Your Notary Services Today
If you have any additional questions about what we can do for you or what the price is for a particular service, you can give us a call at 818.772.7200 to speak with one of our team associates. We ask that you set an appointment in advance with one of our team members. However, we can accommodate people who walk in as well. Just give us a call to make sure one of our professionals will be available when you stop in. We are ready to help in any way we can.
Even though our normal hours are 9am -5pm, we do offer our services after-hours for an added fee. Give us a call to get a more accurate quote about what our services will cost. In the event you need mobile services, we need the complete address of the location, contact number and name, payment method and appointment time and date. With 20 years of experience in the field, we have an active team of professionals who is knowledgeable about all facets of notary service documents. No job is too big or too small because our associates have handled it all.